Friday, October 14, 2016

September October

Hey friends. I am so sorry I've dropped off working on this blog. I have never forgotten it. But I'm sure we can all understand about break-neck speeds.

Patrick is not doing great this week. He's got some kind of viral infection that is giving him fits. He's been on the oxygen pretty much twenty four/ seven. Before the infection we were seeing a definite decline in his health with new seizures presenting and loss of interest in people and things around him. He has still got movement in his forearms and some use of his lower legs.

We are pretty worried about him and thank you a million times for all your prayers. Please accept our apologies for not updating.

Here's some good things we can tell about: We took the kids to the state fair, and Jocelyn thought we were amazing parents! :) Patrick recieved his first Communion and Confirmation! Jocelyn and Patrick got to go to a trampoline park. Jocelyn jumped for two solid hours, and Patrick smiled a lot (I think it was the thumping club music they were playing!) Jocelyn and I got to get away for some precious girl time, and that gave Dad and Patrick some special time together, too. We've seen all the grandparents and Patrick's Godparents in the span of two weeks!

I'll try to update this at least  weekly, so we wont feel like we are all out of the loop.

My love,
Lessie